Terms, Conditions and Privacy
Terms and Conditions
Please thoroughly read the Creative Native Food Service Solutions (CNFS) Terms and Conditions.
We ask that you do not use our website or service until you have familiarised yourself with these Terms and Conditions. If you are using or have used our service, it is understood that you have agreed to the Terms and Conditions set forth in this document.
Do we ship internationally?
For international orders, please contact us via email: email@example.com
“we”, “us”, “our” means CNFS of 75A Orsmond Street Hindmarsh SA 5007, Australia.
“you”, “your” means the person accessing the website and/or subscribing for or purchasing the service as an organiser, attendee, consumer, seller or in any other capacity
“service” means the content and related goods and services offered by us from time to time
“Website” means the website operated by us for the purpose of providing the service.
“CNFS” means Creative Native Food Service Solutions.
To the extent that we are bound by the provisions of the many Commonwealth and State Privacy Legislation and the National Privacy principles we will observe and comply with them.
In providing the service we may enlist the services of various third parties, consultants and contractors.
Your personal information held by us or our consultants, contractors or agents in various places (including in places outside of Australia) including on a database (depending on your form of contact with us) may include:
information submitted by you as part of any registration or transaction or subscription process such as your legal name, or known name, date of birth, address, email address, telephone number, contact or postal address
details on your use of the service (such as content and goods and services purchased)
a record of your visit to our website such as your server address, your domain name, the date and time of your visits, the pages you accessed and documents you downloaded, the previous site you visited and the type of browser you are using
you may also provide information to us about other people and if you do so, you should obtain their permission to do so.
“Personal information” means information or an opinion (including information or an opinion forming part of a database), whether true or not, and whether recorded in a material form or not, about a person whose identity is apparent or can be reasonably ascertained, from the information or opinion.
CNFS will, from time to time, collect and use personal information. The types of personal information collected and the purposes for which personal information will be used will depend on the circumstances.
We collect personal information in a number of ways, including:
- when you access and browse our website
- when you subscribe to register for any of our services
- when you use or purchase any of our services
- when you contact us
- when you pay for any goods or service
- from publicly available sources of such information
- to verify your identity and the veracity of other information provided
- when legally required to do so.
Your Contact Information
When a contact form has completed the details included will be used in identifying the visitor completing the form for return messaging. Visitor contact information will be stored in metadata and on the website. In some cases will be stored in mailing software where applicable.
Who We Share Your Data With
CNFS will not disclose personal information of an individual to third parties except:
- Where third parties appointed by CNFS services (in which case CNFS requires these contractors to keep that personal information confidential and not to use or disclose it for any purpose other than the purpose of performing those services);
- Within CNFS (that is, to related bodies corporate) in accordance with the law;
- Where CNFS is required or authorised by law to disclose personal information, for example to law enforcement agencies; or with the individual’s consent.
How Long We Retain Your Data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal
What Rights You Have Over Your Data
Any person may seek access to personal information which CNFS holds about that person and CNFS will provide access to that information in accordance with the Act. There are certain exemptions which may apply to the provision of that information. CNFS may charge an administration fee for granting access to information.
Use Of Your Personal Information
We may use your personal information:
- so we can provide the service to you pursuant to your agreement (if any) with us
- to ensure you abide by your agreement with us
- to bill and collect debts
- for website usage analysis
- for planning, research, product development and/or strategic, financial or other business purposes
- to promote and market any goods or service and third party products and services to you (by direct mail, via email, telemarketing, SMS, MMS or any other media).
- We do this to keep you informed of our goods and services, the goods and services of third parties and/or special offers. If you do not wish us to promote or market any goods services to you, please:
- carefully consider and select any options provided to you to “opt-in” or “opt-out” during any registration process for any goods or service; or
- contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- to provide to people or organisations outside of our organisation including our consultants, contractors, agents and/or third-party suppliers with whom we have arrangements from time to time in relation to the service. We may provide your personal information to these people or organisations (some outside of your country) to help us with the above
- to provide to Government and/or Regulatory Authorities and/or Law Enforcement Agencies in accordance with their lawful duties
- to provide to our content suppliers and other rights holders in relation to content, including in relation to anti-piracy reporting and action
- to your authorised representatives or legal advisers (when requested to do so)
- to use as required or permitted by law or for us to protect our legal rights, for instance by Court Order or in litigation
- to your authorised representatives or legal advisers (when requested to do so)
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Right of Access
You may ask us to access your personal information in certain circumstances provided by Law (subject to exceptions allowed by law). We ask you to put any such request in writing and pay any reasonable fees levied by us for this.
Our Intellectual Property
This website remains the property of CNFS at all times. The coding, programming, website designs, graphic design and intellectual property making up the site is owned by CNFS.
Websites from CNFS can not be used to disseminate, communicate, store or transmit:
- content sexually-explicit in nature
- information that contains a virus, worms or malicious elements
- copyright infringing data
- trade secret protected data
- data that infringes on any intellectual property, publicity rights or privacy rights
- is defamatory, harassing or threatening
- relates to illegal business operations or schemes
- contains deliberately misleading, incomplete or deceptive content
- is deemed inappropriate by Andrew Fielke.
Fair Use Policy
We employ a fair use policy on our website. If we believe, for any reason, that you are behaving in a manner expected of a CNFS customer, then we reserve the right to terminate your account – effective immediately.
We make every effort to ensure that this website, online help and all of the services are online 24/7 every day of the year. However, this will not always be the case as there are times when this website may be unavailable, sometimes in circumstances that are out of our control. When our service is offline we will do our best to get it online as soon as possible. We will not be held responsible for damage, events or losses directly or indirectly related to our website being offline.
We will not be held liable for any action or inaction relating to our service. We believe that our system is highly secure from the actions of hackers, viruses and other problems on the internet but can make no guarantees. We will not be liable for loss of sales, leads or reputation from using our service.
This website is governed by the Laws of the State of South Australia, Australia. Any dispute arising from the use of this website will be settled in this jurisdiction.
Copyright © 2020 CNFS. All Rights Reserved. All artworks used are copyright protected and are the property of their respective owners. Logos & other trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners.
If you have any concerns about the way we have dealt with your personal information, please contact us on email@example.com
The information on this website was correct at the time of publication and is subject to change without notice.
The information on this web site is provided in good faith and Creative Native Food Service Solutions (CNFS) believes it to be accurate. Whilst all reasonable steps have been taken to ensure the information on this web site is up-to-date and correct, CNFS takes no responsibility whatsoever for any loss or damage, cost or expense (either directly or indirectly) incurred by individuals resulting from any error, omission or misrepresentation in any information contained within this web site.
Unless stated otherwise, all information on this website is supplied without any warranty, condition or other terms as to the quality of any information, product or service, or their suitability for any particular purpose.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
CNFS is not liable to you or anyone else for any loss of income, profit, business contracts or goodwill or any indirect or financial loss suffered whether arising in negligence or otherwise arising in connection with the information provided or use of this website.
The content of the pages of the CNFS website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change at any time and without notice.
Neither I nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website which is not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without the consent of CNFS.
Information supplied in this web site meets with relevant laws within Australia and its States and Territories.
Connect with #CreativeNative on
Retail and Wholesale Enquiries
75a Orsmond St, Hindmarsh SA 5007
(61) 8 8234 4893
Monday to Friday 9am - 4pm (ACST)
We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of the land in which we live and work on. We pay our respects to their elders past, present and emerging. Sovereignty was never ceded.